Horizon UI v2.0 Beta is here — bringing incredible performance gains, huge workflow improvements, and a seriously ridiculous number of new features. If you are an enthusiast of sleek and intuitive user interfaces, then you're in for a treat.
We are thrilled to announce that this release brings a wealth of new features and improvements that will take your user interface experience to the next level. Whether you're a seasoned user or new to Horizon UI, you'll find plenty to love in this update.
In this article, we'll walk you through the most exciting features and show you how you can get the most out of the latest version of Horizon UI. From improved performance to an updated design experience, we've worked hard to make sure that every aspect of the user interface is better than ever before.
We want to note that all mentioned features below will be available in the next period, the Beta version comes with just a few of them. We release this Beta version of Horizon as an introduction to what is coming in the next stunning period of time.
So, sit back, relax, and get ready to discover all the fantastic new features of Horizon UI v2.0 that are available in the Beta version and the ones that will be available in the next period!
What’s new & what’s coming next? 🤔
Horizon UI v2.0 has got to be our most exciting release ever, including improvements like:
- NextJS 13 Update (for the moment, available for the PRO version) - lightning-fast build times, layouts feature, and all new features of NextJS 13 are now available in the v2.0 Beta of Horizon.
- Dockerfile Support (available in Beta) - a new implementation with Dockerfile is now available in the new v2.0 Beta version of Horizon.
- All issues and bugs are now solved on all free & pro versions of Horizon (available in Beta).
- Tailwind CSS HTML5 version (under development) - as the one above, this version is one of the most requested versions. An easy-to-understand and use version for every type of developer, from juniors to seniors.
- Themes & Styles Configurator (under development for all versions) - this has to be one of the biggest updates of the v2.0 version of Horizon including a bunch of styling theme presets for representing new UI styles:
- Default, Corporate, Light, and Dark themes
- Global Color presets for all components
- Global typography sizes (H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6, Paragraph, and so on)
- Layout background contrast support
8. New pages to PRO Versions (around 50% of them are under development): Inbox, Schedule, Analytics, Mail Page, Messages, Crypto, Checkout, Products Overview, Financial Analytics, Blog posts, Blog article page, Blog create article page, Create invoice page, and many more.
9. New 60+ pack of components for both free & pro versions (under development for all versions) including: Blog default article card, Timeline component, Blog image article card Image gallery card, Grid of blog article cards, Comments component, User comment, Loading button component, Action buttons for single grid element (delete order, mark order as shipped, etc), Author component, Cart item, Discount input, Summary card, Inbox mail, Create invoice component, and many many more.
10. Sidebar close and minimize option feature (under development) - a requested feature for the sidebar.
Plus some new beautiful, brand-spanking presentation and documentation websites, loaded with improved content and better easy-to-use examples.
Also, we are taking into consideration a full Figma Design System with all Horizon UI styles, guidelines & components.
A more detailed and official launch article of the final v2.0 version of Horizon will come after all features and improvements mentioned above will be available. So keep an eye on our work, many awesome things are on the way! And don’t forget to expand your project’s horizons with Horizon UI! 🏼